Unsure which treatment is for you? Book in a complimentary consultation with our experienced Treatment Specialists.
Consultations last approximately 30 minutes. Your friendly Treatment Specialist will take your details and discuss your personal concerns in detail and with the highest confidentiality.
From there, you will receive information on the technology we would recommend for those concerns and a treatment plan to help you achieve your body goals.
Our aim is to provide the best service possible, at the best prices possible, because of this, our clinic often books out in advance.
In order to provide this continued service, we need to install a ‘fair for all’ cancellation policy.
Cancellations & Refunds
- A minimum of 50% deposit is required to book in treatment appointments.
- We require at least 24 hours notice for any appointment cancellation.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit.
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited.
- All deposits are non refundable.
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals.
- Pre-pays have a 12 month expiry date.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 24 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.